Table of Contents
Welcome to James Kemp's Wiki
This is a collaborative web platform that allows people to edit1) the web pages to provide additional content for some of the roleplaying games that I am involved in, whether as a player or GM.
There are several namespaces operating slightly different wiki subjects. These are, in no particular order:
- Jim Wallman's Universe - a roleplaying by e-mail campaign that I play in, this is an unofficial wiki and none of it is canon unless Jim says it is.
- Free Worlds Alliance - covering the activities of another emerging polity in the Humanity Will Prevail campaign. Mostly contributed by Eric Moroney.
- Universe Background - page collecting the various bits of background info that have come up in various e-mail discussions for the campaigns set in Jim Wallman's Universe.
- Master map of the Universe (6Mb PDF, as at 3212).
- Free games rules - a collection of free rules for wargames and other sorts of face to face games that I have designed or run.
- Other free rules - at the moment just those for the 1689 (Orange or Lemon? and Bonnie Dundee, respectively about the debates in the Scots Parliament and then the military campaign of Viscount Dundee during 1689) and The Other Side of the COIN (about what makes people become insurgents). All games that I have have produced for Chestnut Lodge Wargames Group.
- Background for a near future universe where I have written some fiction and also run some roleplaying games in.
Comments and complaints to me at firstname.lastname@example.org please.
These aren't notes on all the characters, just the ones that I needed to share with other people. The primary characters in the story Perfects aren't listed here, these are just supporting characters, some of whom aren't even mentioned directly in the stories.
NB the list is auto-generated by tags.
|d M Y H:i||James Kemp||perfects, chars, natpol, ct12g, hawkeye, monck, pmc, canadian|
|d M Y H:i||James Kemp||perfects, gm, chars|
|d M Y H:i||James Kemp||perfects, chars, natpol, ct12g, hawkeye, arc, ct|
Commonly referred to as RoPE 45. The regulations were updated following the UKIP manifesto commitment from the 2044 General Election and are intended to strike the right balance between the powers of the police and the rights and freedoms of the public. Maintaining that balance is a central element of RoPE.
The RoPE codes of practice cover:
- stop and search
- arrest & detention
- interviewing detainees
Earther marine officer, formerly of the 130th Earther Marine Regiment. Wanted criminal having escaped custody for unspecified crimes. Played by James.