Table of Contents
Welcome to James Kemp's Wiki
This is a collaborative web platform that allows people to edit1) the web pages to provide additional content for some of the roleplaying games that I am involved in, whether as a player or GM.
There are several namespaces operating slightly different wiki subjects. These are, in no particular order:
- Jim Wallman's Universe - a roleplaying by e-mail campaign that I play in, this is an unofficial wiki and none of it is canon unless Jim says it is.
- Free Worlds Alliance - covering the activities of another emerging polity in the Humanity Will Prevail campaign. Mostly contributed by Eric Moroney.
- Universe Background - page collecting the various bits of background info that have come up in various e-mail discussions for the campaigns set in Jim Wallman's Universe.
- Master map of the Universe (6Mb PDF, as at 3212).
- Free games rules - a collection of free rules for wargames and other sorts of face to face games that I have designed or run.
- Other free rules - at the moment just those for the 1689 (Orange or Lemon? and Bonnie Dundee, respectively about the debates in the Scots Parliament and then the military campaign of Viscount Dundee during 1689) and The Other Side of the COIN (about what makes people become insurgents). All games that I have have produced for Chestnut Lodge Wargames Group.
- Background for a near future universe where I have written some fiction and also run some roleplaying games in.
Comments and complaints to me at firstname.lastname@example.org please.
Earther marine officer, formerly of the 130th Earther Marine Regiment. Wanted criminal having escaped custody for unspecified crimes. Played by James.
|Summary by Month|
|Month||Daily Average||Monthly Totals|
|Top Referrers in 2016-10|
|Top Entry Pages in 2016-10|
|Top Pages in 2016-10|
|7 Day User Traffic|
Contribution in the last 12 months
Contribution in the last 1 months
|19||Virgin Islands, British||1|
Total accesses: 296
Here are links for some of the background to my work in progress novel Perfects and some of the games and short fiction that I have also written in the same setting.
The Perfects universe is, I hope, a plausible (but unlikely) future for where we are in 2014. The uk still exists and England is reluctantly still in the European Union (ironically held there by the Scots, Welsh & Northern Irish in a narrow margin referendum result). The UK has given the world a cure for cancer (albeit shared with other nations and largely funded by others, but the lab was in Cambridge); cheap(er) space travel (Virgin Galactic came good) and a lesson in hubris.